French Toast Alert System

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy 41st!

I ran errands.  Specifically, dropped a prescription by my pharmacy (please, let the insurance pay for it this time!), mailed a package, got lunch for Little Girl, and deposited a surprise! check from our county tax office.  I took a "Happy Birthday" phone call from my mom and received a pattern for the Lazy Katy shawl from my Rav friend, JuleeQue.  I looked through my handspun and I think I'm going to make it out of my Alligator Eats Black Pumpkin yarn.


Dinner last night at the In-Law's was ham, potatoes, corn, rolls, applesauce, and SIL brought a veggie pasta.  I graciously accepted (read; GIMME GIMME! hands) a gift card to the brand new Michael's store in Lakewood.  Scott promised me a half day for entertainment and shopping in Lakewood on Saturday after we get some more outside work done in the morning.  I'm excited!

I'm still working on mom's socks.  I'm still looking for Little Boy's glasses.  I'm still recovering from this darned cold thing I suffered through last week.  Thank all the good things that the week is almost over!

...and this is what Little Boy was doing while I was busy writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment