French Toast Alert System

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hexipuffery


I had every intention of blogging yesterday, but never followed through.  It was boring around here anyway.  I ran a package out to the PO and that was the extent of my adventures out of the house.  It was a yarn swap that played in for a Rav group.  The hexipuff madness invaded and I was quick to succumb.  I have put the puffing on a back burner so that I can finish those socks but after that all bets are OFF.  I have a gallon-sized ziploc bag filled to almost bursting with mini skeins of sock yarns sitting right next to my chair.



There are Wollmeise minis and KP stroll tonal minis and Koigu KPPPM minis plus hand dyed, handspun, unknown sock yarns, etc.  I know there are people with MANY more minis than I but I don't care.  I really intend to USE rather more than I intend to STASH.  




Terrible lighting on the first but that's my first grouping of puffs.  I have more :D  The second pic is of my hand dyed that a Rav friend (PirateRed) spun.  She sent me a miniskein so that I could experience the awesome.

I have a full day planned for today, mostly relaxing and some shopping.  I have a gift card to spend, after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment